[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Support My Campaign
@TraceyC94 @Hazysky The letter is quick frankly embarrassing and I he will be receiving some home truths in my reply. They have no idea what is coming and soon it will start to get very uncomfortable for them!
@TraceyC94 @Hazysky Exactly! So they are happy to allow those mothers to breach human rights on a daily basis. Provided they still receive money from the fathers and in turn the CMS continues to receive government funding. Then to preach to me about going to court, mediation and co-parenting!
- Robert Watling DWP Reply 17-05-2018
- 12 Tips to Co-parenting with your Ex-partner
- REAL equal rights for fathers and not just something that is assumed! Petition Started! #babyfathermovement
- A video message to the mothers #babyfathermovement
- END to bitter divorce/breakup wars & start putting children FIRST! #babyfathermovement